Restore specific loss of function, range of motion and strength through therapeutic exercise. Utilization of adaptive equipment and aids in rehabilitation.
- Balance, Coordination and Motor Control
- Range of Motion, Strength and Mobility Enhancement
- Manual and Massage Therapeutic Techniques
- Pain Management
- Home Safety Evaluations with focus on Fall Prevention and Safety Awareness
Assist patient with developing activities and facilitate maximum self care and return to previous level of function.
- Safe Use of Adaptive Equipment
- Relearning Skills for a new Living or Work Environment
- Home Modification Assessment with focus on Fall Prevention, Home Hazards Reduction and Home Safety and Security
- Assist patient with speech/language or swallowing disorder, which may have been impaired following illness or accident.
- Assist patient with communication techniques and/or devices as well as problems with cognition and swallowing.