Values and Goals
Alaskan Home Health, Inc. incorporates these values, philosophy and their role in fulfilling our mission:
- Committed to Our Patients: We recognize the unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each person regardless of age, sex or sexual orientation, handicap or physical disability, race or national origin, creed or religion. We strive to extend the highest level of courtesy and service to patients, families/caregivers, visitors and each other to maximize his/her potential as a human being and as a member of society.
- Committed to Leadership: We deliver quality home health care services with identified centers of excellence. We provide a variety of continuing education, clinical experience, and other programs for professionals and the community.
- Committed to Excellence: We strive to create an environment of teamwork and participation, where, through continuous performance improvement, people pursue excellence and take pride in their work, the organization and their personal development. We believe that the quality of our qualified human resources-including professional staff, agency personnel and physicians, is the key to our continued success. We provide physicians an environment that fosters high quality nursing diagnosis and treatment. We maintain financial viability through a cost-effective operation to meet the organization’s long-term commitment to the community.
- To provide all levels of home care service in collaboration with physicians, thus allowing patients to remain in their own homes.
- To provide a broad base of services with patient demand governing the scope, allowing patients to be involved in establishing, implementing, and evaluating services.
- To maintain patients in their homes as long as possible and provide services in the least restrictive setting.
- To assist patients in using all restorative methods, tools, and procedures to return patients to their optimal level of function.
- To provide cost-competitive, quality services.
- To develop a relationship with referral sources to effectively meet our patients’ home care needs.
- To function as a liaison between our patients and available community resources and assist our patients in coping with their needs and problems.